I grew up in an beautiful little Victorian farmhouse, and my heart is still there somehow (even though it is currently a used car lot!! That's another story:) I want my children to experience open fields, jumping streams, the easy breezy, tree-swinging, country life I remember so GOLDEN from when I was a child! Here are a few places that make me swoon, and grin, and dream of the day when my townie farmhouse is replaced by the country farmhouse I long for:) Don't get me wrong, I am THANKFUL here, happy here, I am making it my dream, until my dream becomes REALIZED:) Swoon at these classic country farmhouses with me? Yes, I think so!
 |
| Porch is a must! |
 |
| Brick Chimney, Long drive-way & Red Barn too! |
These pics make me drool! Even though I know how much work goes into a farm, there is something about the idea and the vision that makes me feel at rest.
ReplyDelete